10 Golden Rules for Mental Mastery:
1. The level of your success is determined by what you think every second of every minute of every day. Your thoughts shape your world – mental mastery is the DNA of life mastery. Today’s thoughts will serve to build your dreams of tomorrow. 2. Your outer world reflects your inner world. If you want to change your life, you must start by changing the thoughts you put into your mind. Success on the outside begins with success on the
3. You alone are responsible for what you think. Most importantly, you can change the way you think and remove any negative thinking habits by the daily practice of mental discipline and conditioning. Thinking patterns are habits and, like all habits, they can be changed when you strongly desire to change them
and take concrete action towards your goal.
4. A supersuccessful mindset does not happen in a day. You have to work hard on it just like any other worthy pursuit in life. But with 30 days of daily, concentrated practice, you will note astonishing changes in the way you think, feel and act.
5. One of the great keys to a better life is to change your self-image. Our self-image is determined by the mental pictures we constantly run through our minds. Our minds work through pictures and when we change the pictures to show what we really want in our lives and what we really can achieve, our self-image will also improve dramatically. This leads to greater confidence and belief in our personal abilities and power. Goals are then easily achieved and the ordinary becomes the extraordinary.
6. Anything you faithfully and honestly believe you can achieve, you will achieve if you take persistent action in that direction. Constantly keep your dreams at the front of your mind. Repeat them all day, every day. Never, let go of them. When you
concentrate all your mental and physical energy on a single purpose, dormant forces that you never knew you had are sparked into action. This is the secret of genius: finding what you MegaLiving! 30 Days to a Perfect Life
love to do and then spending all your time doing it. As one wise person has said: “once you find what you truly love doing, you will never have to work another day in your life.” People with far less than you have achieved great feats.
7. The Law of Attraction is the dominant law of the mind. What you think about and believe is what you attract into your life. People who are happy and motivated attract such people into their world. People with a positive expectation of super success will attract opportunities to allow them to arrive at this destination.
8. Your subconscious mind plays a particularly great role in the outcome of your life. You must learn how to use it for maximum achievement. Again, mental pictures and verbalization play a big role in stimulating your subconscious mind.
9. Your mind has the capacity to hold only one thought in its focus at any one time. Using this knowledge, you must ensure that each thought is a valuable and positive one. If a negative, disempowering thought does enter, quickly replace it with a good one. As you develop the habit of thinking useful, energizing thoughts, weak ones will no longer hold any power.
10. There is a Success Mechanism inside your mind which craves positive stimulation. It awaits your instructions. When you realize this and start setting great goals for yourself it will spring to life and seize all opportunities get you to where you want to go.