13. THE SIXTH SENSE 12. THE BRAIN
11. THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND 10. TRANSMUTATION
9. POWER OF THE MASTER MIND 8. PERSISTENCE
7. DECISION 6. ORGANIZED PLANNING
5. IMAGINATION 4. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
3. AUTO-SUGGESTION 2. FAITH
Of which if you could practice these daily you could make wonders happen…
1.Be yourself > God has made every human to be unique. We all have a role to play in the advancement of humanity so there is no need for anyone to try to be or live the dreams and aspirations of other people. We are all blest with talents suited to us and it is the d uty of every man and woman to know his/her calling and go ahead to develop the talents and skill needed for self-fulfillment. We all live in an interdependent world but for this interdependence to be useful to the greater human good, we all need to declare our independence so that you can effectively “be yourself”.
2. Goal Setting > To start, lets make the important distinction between goals and wishes A wish is just something you want or would like to have but a goal is different in that it is characterized by clarity and strengthened by a deadline.
3. Persistence > Persistence “is to talent what steam is to the engine” says the Orison Swett Marden a great deal of persistency, with a very little talent, can be counted on to go farther, than a great deal of talent without persistency .state you goals clearly and develop a burning desire to achieve them, develop a sound plan to get what you want and work your plan -align your work with positive thoughts and block out negative influences
4. Autosuggestion > It is the simple act of repeating statements and affirmations relating to your goals. One popular affirmation of Coue is: “Everyday, in everyway, I am getting better and better”. Say Regardless of what happens in my life I’ve decided to be happy
5. Believe and achieve > Napoleon Hill listed faith as one of the 17 principles of success he gleaned from more than two decades of research.